Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Most Amazing Freinds

I was never one to have much friends. Acquaintances yes, but as for real friends, not really. I've always been very fussy about who I allow in, as my Dad always told me, don't let your friends choose you, you should choose your friends.
Well, I'm glad to say that the friends I have now are the two most amazing and wonderful ladies I could have been blessed with.
I don't regret choosing them as my friends for a second and I'm glad they were my maid of honor and bridesmaid at my wedding. I couldn't have made a better choice.


They are the kind of friends that have been there for me through the good, the bad and the ugly. While I had money and when I was broke. In my crazy partying days and when I became a mother. The people I would give my life for can be counted on one hand, they are among those people, along with my son and my husband.


Stiletto Ash (Ashante) and Rockin' Robyn

I would wish that everyone can find people in their lives that are as wonderful friends to them as these two ladies have been to me.


So in honor of Robyn and Ashante I dedicate the song "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars to them.


I hope that I am and will always be a great friend to them to. I hope that one day I can do something really big for them, like take them on a week long cruise around the world or buy them a car or something.


I love you ladies so very much. Thank you for gracing me with your friendship!!

1 comment: